Tuesday 28 November 2006

Taggy Tag Tag



moOshee moOshee dearest human beanNies
adakah kalian beanBeans mengalu-alukan kepulangan aku?
Let's count the days since my last post:

28 - 18 = 10 days
10 + 1 = 11 days

woWwee, that's not even 2 weeks
Crap!
I always do unnecessary stuff
[shOo shOo bubBye crapPies]

HOOookay...
Let's roll on back to the main stream
Guess what?
what?
I've been tagged by missPrellishChelleChelle
[littletreespiritPedia: Prellish = pretty + stylish]
Heehee.
My first tag Tag you know.
sooooo that means
i'm IT!! (robbstar, 2006)

Peeling of the 10layers LayeredCake starts NOW: -_-"

layer ICHI : On the Outside
Name : littletreeSpirit
Birth Date : taktau forgotten don't need to know
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Black?
Hair Colour : Black, brown under the SUN teehee...
Righty or Lefty : Righty.. tried fooling G6 people but failed miserably
Zodiac Sign : Water bearer.. that would be a giveaway to 1/3 of my birthdate

layer NI : On the Inside
Your Heritage : My father is a Japanese, My mother is a Chinese, and
this is how i look! Supposed to come with actions and all...tak jadi here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
teeheehee... alright! I'm Chinese
Your Fears : Gonna give 1 only for fear of being vulnerable - Judgement day
Your Weaknesses : I can list 129487365 weaknesses that i've got. Ultimate one would be a slow-processing brain equivalent to a Windows 95.
Your Perfect Pizza : Thin, cheesy stuffed-crust topped with raw oysters, ebiko and salmon. *salivates* I can hear the eeEEWS, tune down a little. heehee.
ohOhOH!! I read somewhere that raw oyster has the same effect as Yohimbine.

APHRODISIAC YO!!!!
[laa Laa laa... i'm gonna ignore it! Laa la la... say what?]

layer SAN : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up
: I'm A-L-I-V-E!
Your Bedtime : My 2006's bedtime... "no-eye-see" [in canto]. ANYTIME
Your Most Missed Memory : hmm..something sometime between 1991-1999

layer SHI : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi over Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : bah lup bub bub bah, i'm LOVIN' it!
Single or Group Dates : yer, apa ni? Nil experience... no idea
Adidas or Nike : ADI ADI ADI~~DAS!
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea... comes in can and packet
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both!! Don't care don't care...
Cappuccino or Coffee :

layer GO : Do You
Smoke : nnnnnuuuuuuu
Curse : This one ma... when caught in a jam

layer ROKU : In the Past Month
Drank Alcohol : need i say more? The pictures speak for themselves
Gone to the Mall : mmHmm
Been On Stage : Sat on stage... counted? heehee...
Eaten Sushi : Yesh. My priviledge card dying soon..
Dyed your Hair : More like my hair's dying

layer SHICHI : Have You Ever?
Played a Stripping Game : Nuuuu
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Nuuuu, if i did, i obviously did not know (robbstar, 2006)

layer HACHI
Age You're Hoping To Be Married : Depends. If i'm short of CASH then... Just kidding! Never crossed my mind, seriously.

layer KU : In a Guy/Girl
Best Eye Colour : Not picky, as long as it mesmerizes me
Best Hair Colour : Anything goes, not the patchy patchy ones though
Short or Long Hair : As long as it suits him, then it's fine.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As for long hair, i personally heart Reno's.

layer JU : What Were You Doing
1 Minute Ago : Dreaming
1 Hour Ago : Short conversation on the phone with someone
4.5 Hours Ago : was Bouncing on clouds in Dreamland
1 Month Ago : Was i on holiday? I can't remember...
1 Year Ago : Growing moss and mushrooms at home, it was after SACE

layer JU-ICHI : Finish The Sentence
I Love : studying
I Feel : like studying the whole day
I Hate : reading non-academic related books
I Hide : behind a huge pile of lecture notes and books
I Miss : studying 24 hours a day
I Need : to stop being SARCASTIC and stop typing the opposite of what my brain is asking me to

layer JU-NI : Tag 5 People
Now this is tough.
I can't tag the BeanNies who've already done the tag
And i only know a few beanNies who will be reading this and has a blog
So...
If you do have a blog, and you happen to be reading this
Then I TAGgyTAG you
and so
You're IT!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pheewww! Finally.
YAY I finished my first TAG!

Okie Dokie.
I'm hitting the bunks now.
Toodles!

[Coming attraction: A really nice something to spruce up my blog]

No comments: