Wednesday 27 August 2008

Au Revoir

It was a Tuesday morn...
the ever so familiar Saiunkoku Monogatari theme song was playing at full blast
my ears were throwing curses at my trusty handphone
but my brain wasn't responding to it

For a minute or two, i laid motionless
patiently waiting for my handphone to finish its duty

...Silence...

And then it dawned upon me
Friends, whom, were my lifejacket over these past 2 and a half years
whom, relentlessly kept me buoyant and endured the stormy seas with me
weren't moving on with me to my next chapter in life

Friends i could really associate with
like YOU, who gave me useful pointers as to how i should approach my studies
and YOU, who gave me every encouragement you could think of
YOU, who embraced my flaws and turned them into something useful

Finally...
There's YOU
who'd cease every opportunity to "zha" me
which sometimes, indirectly, opens my eyes to my own foolishness
every "Zha" session never fails to leave me light-hearted
I'm truthfully glad that the Lord gave me a second chance to change my opinion of you
Hee...
I have high regards for the person you are now and the person you will be
Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart
Thank You YOU!

Bah~!
It's the start of something new so...
Optimistic i must be!
God's plan i will follow unrelentingly!

Oh!
Lunch is served.
Ja ne~!

3 comments:

stinchan said...

wah..good for you that you have such good friends.congrats

essay monster said...

Interesting post! Thanks a lot for it.

bery said...

It’s a Very informative article, all the information are given very clearly. online-essay-writer.org Awesome blog.